|Cuisinart CBT-1000 PowerEdge 1.3 Horsepower Blender with 64-Ounce BPA Free Jar, Brushed Stainless|
|Retail Price: $365.00|
|Amazon Price: $166.54|
- Preprogrammed Settings – I really enjoy the preprogrammed settings, even though I don’t use them all of the time. These settings are nice because I simply push a button and the blender does everything for me. The preprogrammed settings allow for pauses in the blending with various bursts of speed to properly blend anything from smoothies to crushed ice.
- Control Panel is backlit – I love how simple the control panel is to use. Some of the newer blenders have a complicated control panel, so trying to work the blender is like figuring out a new computer. This simple control panel makes the blender easy to use right out of the box. It is also backlit so all of the buttons are easy to read no matter what kind of lighting there is.
- Easy To Clean – I simply love how easy this blender is to clean. Cleaning the blender is as simple as putting in some hot water and a small amount of dish soap and pressing the pulse button to allow the soapy water to move around inside the blender, and then rinse out. If food is stuck under the blade assembly, it can also come out for easy cleaning.
- 64-Ounce Jar –The 64-Ounce jar comes with marked measurements to aid users in measuring ingredients without measuring cups. The container is also BPA-Free and is highly durable. I have dropped mine in the sink a few times and nothing has happened to it, not even a small stress crack.
- Pour Spout is a bit small – The only problem I have with this blender is the drip free pour spout. It works great if you are careful when using it. However, I have not always paid close attention when pouring the smoothie I made into a cup and the drink has spilled all over the edges. However, if users pay attention and are not in a rush it works perfectly.
The Cuisinart PowerEdge comes with a 1000-Watt motor that allows users to create some of the best smoothies around, but can also crush ice. The blender itself is a lightweight blender, but comes equipped with a die-cast metal base so users can rest assured that it will last. The blender measures 8 2/5 x 10 2/5 x 14 3/5 inches so it will easily fit on any countertop, but also inside most cupboards.
Price Alert: Currently Amazon.com is offering free shipping and a generous 49% discount for the Cuisinart CBT-1000 PowerEdge Die-Cast Blender with 64-Ounce Jar. This means you’ll save $178.00 from the usual retail price.